Black Box Hurricane Vacuum System
The Hurricane system is our flagship model and rightly so. This industrial-grade single-phase 220v vacuum pump is ideal for mid to large CNC table sizes from 5'x 5' up to 5'x 8' (or 25 ft² to 40 ft²). The integrated filtered air cooling and relief valve systems keep your Hurricane running cooler while the sound dampening base keeps the unit running quieter than other comparable systems. The Hurricane comes standard with everything you need to get running; no extra purchases needed. When you combine all of the features of The Hurricane with its ease of installation, operation, and maintenance, The Hurricane is the right decision for your single phase vacuum hold down needs.
Unique Two Stage Design
Its unique two stage design allows you to choose between two motor mode or four motor mode by the press of a button. This feature allows you to use the desired amount of vacuum needed and prolong the life of your motors by only using the secondary motors when needed.
Intake Air Filtration
An inline canister filter is included with the Hurricane Vacuum System. This industrial-grade filter protects your investment and is guaranteed to extend the life of your Hurricane System’s motors by preventing debris from entering the system and causing damage.
- ~400 CFM
- 9.5 - 10 inHg Sealed Vacuum
- 3" Threaded Steel Intake Port
- Dimensions: 34"x 17.5"x 17.5"
- Single Phase 220 - 240 VAC / 30 Amps
- NEMA L6-30P Plug (USA and Canada Spec)
- 4 Long Life High Performance Vacuum Motors
- Integrated Vacuum Gauge
- Included Inline Canister Filter
- Durable Powdercoated Finish
- Integrated Relief Valve System
- New Sleek Industrial Solid Steel Design
- Power Switches with Circuit Breaking Technology
- High Flow Cooling Air System with Replaceable Filters
- Sound Dampening Base with 3" Threaded Exhaust Port